29 July 2023 | 12 - 1 pm EDT
To Learn Tips to Establish
About the Webinar Leader:
A Heartfulness trainer and meditator of over a dozen years, Emma has worked as an editor and graphic designer for the Heartfulness Magazine and as a creative consultant for artists and writers. Her work focuses on the transformative power of clarity of thought and honing intuitive perception. A mother of two young children, her days are filled with nature’s wonders in the Northeastern US and innumerable invitations for joy and presence.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- How meditation can reduce stress and anxiety
- How meditation can improve your mental clarity and focus
- Why some people experience better health through meditation
- How meditation can improve your quality of sleep
- How to begin the practice of meditation so you can experience the benefits right away
Heartfulness Institute is a global nonprofit organization with thousands of volunteer trainers who serve more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. Heartfulness techniques are studied and proven effective in reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, enhancing emotional intelligence, and exploring the heights and depths of human consciousness.
Download the Heartfulness App
Would you like to practice meditation on your own schedule? If so, download the Heartfulness app where you can meditate for free on your own time.
MASTER THE HABIT OF MEDITATION