14 October 2023,
12 - 1pm EDT
About the Webinar Leader:
Brian has studied the art and science of meditation for over 50 years and is a Heartfulness meditation trainer. He is one of the most viewed writers on Quora for the topics of spirituality, meditation, and enlightenment, and is a regular speaker at corporations and universities. Brian is an artist, musician, writer, photographer, and corporate interior designer. He is married with an adult daughter and four grandchildren and is currently working on a book about his spiritual experiences and travels.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- The role and importance of the 16 chakras
- What blocks our chakras and how to clean them
- Meditation techniques that brings you closer to the heart's center
- How connecting deeply with our chakras can open our heart, mind, and soul
- How to read and enjoy, do and feel, meditate and transcend
Heartfulness Institute is a global nonprofit organization with thousands of volunteer trainers who serve more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. Heartfulness techniques are studied and proven effective in reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, enhancing emotional intelligence, and exploring the heights and depths of human consciousness.
Download the Heartfulness App
Would you like to practice meditation on your own schedule? If so, download the Heartfulness app where you can meditate for free on your own time.
MASTER THE HABIT OF MEDITATION